Thursday, December 5, 2013

Meet Lindsay.

I am Lindsay Lilly. I wanted to start this blog by sharing a little about myself and my family. I was born and raised in Pulaski, Virginia and I am a true country girl. I have always had a love for photography. I remember when I was around 12 years old, my father bought me a standard point and shoot camera for Christmas. Within the first week, I had gone through five rolls of film, all pictures of the sky, flowers, nature and my pets.
My husband Charles and I have been married for about four years. He's been in the Marine Corps for over 10 years, so the last four years have been an adventure to say the very least. So far, we've been through multiple separations due to many missions, one big move and two deployments. We welcomed our daughter, Mackena in the fall of 2010. She is always busy and on the go. She's the light of our lives. Mackena has inspired me to follow my love of photography and to pursue it. This is only the beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment